Vaka Eiva 2016
18th to 25th November 2016
Important Information and Dates to Remember
31st March 2016
All Intent to Race forms for 2016 must be completed
15th April 2016
All crews to be notified if their application is successful
30th April 2016
$1000 deposit to be paid to secure your spot
1st May 2016
Your spot will be offered to a crew on the waitlist if we haven’t received your deposit
15th July 2016
Online paddler registration to be completed (Name, DOB & shirt sizes)
15th August 2016
Final Payment Due
16th August 2016
Late payment penalty of $100 will be charged if final payment has not been received
Wednesday 16th November 2016
Registration starts for early arrivals
Friday 18th November 2016
Welcome to the Cook Islands and
Vaka Eiva 2016
What To Do…..
- Fill in your Intent to Race form by 31st March 2016 on www.vakaeiva.com
- You will be advised by 15th April whether your crew has secured a spot for Vaka Eiva 2016.
- If you haven’t, you will be put on a waitlist and advised if crews haven’t paid their $1000 deposit by 1st May 2016.
- If you want to come over and haven’t been able to secure a spot, there is the option of doing the V6 Ironman races and Sprints – no Round Raro Relay, but you can still enjoy all of the fun! Fee varies accordingly.
- If you are a V1 paddler wanting to compete in the singles race, you will need to join a crew, as we do not accept entries to the V1 race from paddlers without a crew. If you would like to join a crew, please see our “Lost Paddlers” page for more information.