Vaka Eiva 2014 - The Eleventh Event
21st to 28th November 2014
Important Information and Dates to Remember
31st March 2014
All Intent to Race forms for 2014 must be completed
15th April 2014
All crews to be notified if their application is successful.
30th April 2014
$1000 deposit to be paid to secure your spot.
1st May 2014
Your spot will be offered to a crew on the waitlist if we haven’t received your deposit
15th July 2014
Online paddler registration to be completed (Name, DOB & shirt sizes)
16th August 2014
Final Payment Due. Late payment penalty of $100 will be charged if final payment has not been received.
Friday 21st November 2014
Welcome to the Cook Islands and
Vaka Eiva 2014 – The Eleventh Event!!!
Tuesday 2nd December 2014
Motu to Motu Race, Aitutaki Lagoon
What To Do…..
- Fill in your Intent to Race form by 31st March 2014 on www.vakaeiva.com
- You will be advised by 15th April whether your crew has secured a spot for Vaka Eiva 2014.
- If you haven’t, you will be put on a waitlist and advised if crews haven’t paid their $1000 deposit by 1st May 2014.
- If you want to come over and haven’t been able to secure a spot, there is the option of doing the V6 Ironman races and Sprints – no Round Raro Relay, but you can still enjoy all of the fun! Fee varies accordingly.
- If you are a V1 paddler wanting to compete in the singles race, you will need to join a crew, as we do not accept entries to the V1 race from paddlers without a crew. If you would like to join a crew, please see our “Lost Paddlers” page for more information.